Objective: to understand and fight cellulite
Causes, prevention, best prectices and treatments
1. Know the enemy : what causes the cellulite ?
- Poor circulation : caused by stress , hormonal imbalance or just genetics.
- Hormonal changes during puberty , pregnancy or menopause.
- The lack of physical activities, sitting and prolonged immobility
- The consumption of saturated fats and excess of sugar .
- Alcohol consumption and tobacco that interfere with healthy blood flow .
2. Long term conséquences of cellulite
The main problem of cellulite is the fact that it develops slowly and gradually , it is difficult to remove and the problem has a tendency to increase with time.
The symptoms are:
- Heavy legs and fluid retention
- Varicose Veins
- Oedema the ankles and bruises on the legs
- Cramps and cold feet
3.Solutions to prevent and fight Cellulite
The celulite is very difficult to remove : to get results we must not only treat the visible signs ( orange peel effect ) , but also work the muscles and eat properly .
- Do: Drink plenty of water to eliminate , fruits (tomatoes, grapefruit , lemon) , vegetables rich in fiber and fill of vitamin C.
- Don´t : Salt ( water retention ), sugar, coffee, alcohol, tobacco and saturated fat.
Good news , according experts one of the best excercise to combat cellulite is ... walking. Walk 1 hour at normal pace or 30 minutes at a steady pace is enough to stimulate circulation and tone muscles . The weight training and fitness does not have the same efficiency as it allows to strengthen the legs and increase muscle mass but has not so much impact on cellulite .
While aparatology is always present , the manual massaje remains one of the most effective ways to break and remove accumulated fat cells. The manual massage provides a deeper contact in tissues and the professional can adapt the massage intensity depending on the type of cellulite , skin and treatment area.
Massage helps :
- Break the fat cells
- Open the pores
- Optimize the assimilation of the anti- cellulite product
- Dynamise the lynphatique system
- Enable the blood circluation
It takes 5 to 6 sessions up to 10 depending on the type of cellulite. The first á rate of 2 sessions per week and 1 week.
Circulatory stimulation and removal of fat with Hidrolinfa and presotherapy
In addition to breaking down fat cells , to make the exercise and make a dietary effort, the hydrolinfa sessions and pressure therapy will stimulate blood circulation and lynphatique system and help eliminate fat.
The Hidrolinfa technology help :
- The elimination of toxins
- The lynphatique drainage
- Optimize blood circulation
- Deflation of the legs
- Reduction of the pressure generated by stress
- A reduction of the orange peel appearance
- Prevention of the creation of cellulite by its detox effect.
Thanks to the effect of the lymphatic drainage, the pressotherapy boosts the natural toxins elimination. The oxygenation and revitalization of the tissues helps to redefine the curve of the legs while improving the appearance of the skin.
Its main effects and benefits are:
- Reduction of symptoms e cellulite
- A slimming and detox effect: this technology is considered as an alternative to the lipposucion.
- The legs shaping
- To reduce legs inflammations
- To Improve the skin